IT1910 Business Development Executive - Ende
- Ende, IndonesiaEnde, East Nusa Tenggara (Nusa Tenggara Timur), IndonesiaEndeEast Nusa Tenggara (Nusa Tenggara Timur)Indonesia
- Full time
- Plan & oversee business development efforts for OYO Indonesia in assigned areas/clusters with a goal to onboard high-quality budget hotels on to OYO network.
- Identify new hotels that meet OYO standards in terms of location, pricing, infrastructure quality, owner willingness, etc. and pitch OYO's partnership proposal.
- Negotiate OYO's commercial agreement with interested hotels.
- Strengthen the relationship with existing hotel partners & other relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the revenue management team to drive topline for the partner hotel.
- Collaborate with other teams in OYO such as operations, marketing, pricing, customer support, finance, etc. to ensure smooth functioning of hotels on a day-to-day basis.
- 1-3 years of high-quality experience in sales, business development, account management or partnerships.
- Strong analytics skills and the ability to structure complex commercial arrangements.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Thrives in a role that requires meeting new people, building and maintaining relationships.
- High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude & willingness to get the task completed.
- Comfortable working in cross-functional steups requiring the candidate to collaborate with multiple teams locally as well as globally.
- Strong in number calculation.
- Ready for business travels.
- Ready to be placed in Ende.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ende, East Nusa Tenggara (Nusa Tenggara Timur), Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.