- Taguig, Philippines15th, High Street, Oxford, UK, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 23,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0023,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Place outbound client/prospect calls regarding various products and services.
- Obtains and enters accurate data while speaking with potential leads or clients in order to provide complete information and assistance to clients/leads.
- Identify the needs of clients and deliver services and/or products that are specific to the clients' needs in order to generate revenue.
- Promote products and/or services to leads/clients
- Adhere to compliance and other regulatory requirements within the role
- Create and maintain customer relationships with potential clients
- Closes sales to achieve objectives utilizing consultative sales
- Actively contribute to the team's success through achieving daily KPI's and adopting a high-performance culture
- Successful completion of a 2-week training course after the hire date.
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Completed at least 2 years in college
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of sales and up-selling techniques like overcoming objections, closing sales, suggestive selling
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows
- Strong client orientation skills
- Preferably with BPO experience
- Fixed Weekend Off
- Weekly Salary
- Willing to work in BGC Taguig City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Rapport Building
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- High Street Corporate Plaza Tower 1, 9th Avenue cor 26th St.
- Customer Service
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.