- Marikina, Philippines
- Full time
- Lead development, qualification and conversion to qualified opportunities.
- Develop deep product knowledge.
- Maximize sales and profit opportunities.
- Thoroughly identifying the customer's needs, looking for opportunities to convert all inquires to a sales
- Following up with the customers in a timely manner, to ensure completion of the sales process and client satisfaction.
- Educating clients and prospective clients about the services that we offer.
- Receiving and making after sales services for existing clients.
- Bachelor's Degree holder in the following fields: Advertising, Marketing, Communication Arts, Psychology, Information and Technology, Mass Communication, Entreprenuership, Business Management or Business Ad.
- Strong people skills.
- Resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Self starter and ability to work independently or with teams.
- Strong ability to create proposals, sales presentation, messages and other sales collateral.
- Exceptional English communicational skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate with and present to all levels within prospects organization.
- Exceptional time management and follow-up skills.
- Exceptional PC and internet skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word Powerpoint and web meeting tools.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Stock Options
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F CTP Building, #5 Gil Fernando Avenue, Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Digital Marketing and IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.