We are Niagahoster, a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. To execute Niagahoster's integrated marketing strategy and planning at all marketing touchpoints and channels that contribute to our business performance acquisition and awareness, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Strategist. As a Senior Marketing Strategist, you will also have to get insights of potential opportunity, trend, and insight from our target market in order to answer and give solutions to them related to our business. If this is you, join us now!
- Collaborate and brainstorm with the Product Manager, Creative and Brand team to define needs, potential solutions, to plan and execute the ideas;
- Doing collaboration with the product team to develop a go-to-market strategy that matched overall business needs & goals;
- Provides analysis and recommendations about most updated insight to find the consumer's pain points and convert them into a marketing strategy campaign;
- Implement a marketing ecosystem strategy and approach into an effective creative campaign concept/strategy;
- Work with the team to make sure the work implementation and integration at all touchpoints on our marketing campaign strategy;
- Helps shape the brand positioning, narrative, and campaign with the Brand team while targeting the proper audience.
- Have flexible work hours.
- Enjoy working remotely (from anywhere in Indonesia).
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture.
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people.
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development.
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as a birthday prize, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- Having min 3+ experience as a marketing/brand/product strategist or similar role;
- Experiences running successful integrated marketing campaigns and a real thirst for the marketing ecosystem;
- Solid knowledge of analytics/campaign performance measurement;
- A problem solver with a can-do spirit with the ability to think strategically and laterally;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills also able to communicate ideas, issues, and solutions;
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels;
- Able to work individually with minimal supervision, while able to follow directions and eager to be collaborative, and can manage a heavy workload with good time management skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave