Marketing Automations Lead
- Makati, Philippines15/F Tower 2, Ayala Ave, Bel-Air, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 80,000.00 - PHP 100,000.00 / monthPHP8000010000080000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Mosed Corporation is looking for a Marketing Automations Lead who will spearhead, manage and execute the company’s customer retention and engagement efforts through various online communication methods available, online customer funnel management and overall CRM Tool Management. The Marketing Automations Lead will work with the Product Marketing Manager, Customer Acquisition Team, and Creatives Team in ensuring a well-constructed customer journey, pipelines and interventions made for the business.
- Identify engagement patterns of both existing and potential customers then turn them into strategic action plans to meet business objectives.
- Create and segment customer journey funnels.
- Identify all points in the product funnel, and implement relevant strategies for each.
- Ensure that data of potential customers who engage with acquisition channels are properly collected, funneled, and managed through proper pipelines with the use of CRM and other Marketing Automation Tools.
- Generate, customize, and interpret accurate data-driven reports that will be used as the basis of performance and action plans of marketing/ business efforts.
- Develop and execute action plans/ campaigns focused on engaging with both existing and potential customers collected from online acquisition efforts.
- Properly track, measure, and evaluate performance of different customer communications, and conduct A/B tests for optimization and improvement of CRM campaigns.
- Ensure proper operations of on-going CRM-related campaigns.
- Coordinate with other teams within the organization to ensure proper execution, delivery and documentation of marketing campaign efforts.
- Proactively provide stakeholders and internal teams with value-adding feedback and action plans to improve marketing effort results.
- At least 5 solid years of experience in managing/ leading online CRM operations. Experience in e-commerce/ software marketing is a plus.
- Must have hands-on experience in identifying engagement behavior through data, building funnels and managing online customer journeys.
- Must be highly knowledgeable in operating CRM and Marketing Automation Tools. Certification in using such tools is a plus.
- Must have good verbal and written English communication skills and must be able to present in front of stakeholders when needed.
- Must be detail-oriented, especially when providing data-driven reports.
- Must be tech-savvy and adaptable with the latest tools and trends in CRM
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- CRM Software
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ayala Ave, Bel-Air
- IT - software development
- 1 opening
About Mosed Corporation
MOSED CORPORATION is a provider of IT services - software development, website design, programming, data analysis and transcription, consultancy, hardware management and maintenance and limited customer relationship management (CRM). It works exclusively with overseas clients with interests in wines & spirits, social media marketing & digital consumer retailing and gaming technology.