- A competitive salary and benefits package, with pay above market rates.
- An attractive incentive program based on performance.
- The opportunity to travel to the United States to work with our creative team.
- The chance to engage with a vibrant online community and make a significant impact on our brand.
- Host regular live streams on TikTok, engaging with our audience in real-time.
- Develop and implement creative ideas for live stream content that aligns with our brand and marketing goals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote our products/services during live streams.
- Respond to viewer comments and questions during live streams, fostering a positive and interactive community.
- Monitor and report on live stream performance metrics, providing insights and suggestions for improvement.
Willing to work onsite! (Makati City)
- Proven experience as a live stream host, preferably on TikTok or similar platforms.
- Excellent on-camera presence and communication skills.
- Good looking with a preference of a Caucasian look
- Excellency in English - No Accent
- Ability to create engaging, entertaining, and informative live content.
- Knowledge of current TikTok trends and best practices.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as live streaming may occur during evenings and weekends.
- Strong understanding of our brand and products/services.
- Ability to handle technical aspects of live streaming, including setup and troubleshooting.
- Preferably woman.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Public Speaking
- Digital Marketing
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave, 1209 Makati, Philippines
- 10 openings
About Montana West Inc.
As a globalized company, Montana West is expanding and growing, and we want you to be a part of it! We are opening a new office in Makati Manila and we're looking for top-notch talent to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to help build and shape a new location, and we're excited to see what you can bring to the table. If you're ready to take on a new challenge, please apply OUR VISION What started out as a small western retail boutique, called Chic Avenue, opened by a settler to North Texas in 1998 has grown to become one of the largest western accessories and apparel manufacturers in the US. A simple boutique with a vision to bring great western accessories to our customers expanded into manufacturing with the introduction of the Montana West label to the market in 2002. Our customers are bold and proud with a deep love of family and Country, and we wanted to honor that spirit with a label and collections that reflect that essence. With great design and uncompromising value, we bring the most prolific offerings of products to the western wear market. In addition to our origins in western accessories, we have grown to offer a broader selection of western wear apparel, men’s accessories, western-inspired fashion, and western style jewelry. It is a continued privilege to bring to our customers great design, quality and value in the western wear genre. Our vision is simple: to honor the American spirit and history. OUR BRAND While we started out in 2002 offering the best in western handbags exclusively, we have expanded our brand and collections with all our customers and their various lifestyles in mind into all accessories and western apparel. Montana West serves the iconic American cowgirl and cowboy in their everyday life, whether working at the ranch or at play in the rodeo arena. Our accessories and apparel cater to fashion enthusiasts who are inspired by the combination of mainstream fashion and western-inspired design. Montana West licensing partnerships, such as our partnership with the iconic brand Wrangler, help bring the customers of long loved American western brands, new and ever-expanding options in western lifestyle design and products. OUR COMMUNITY Montana West celebrates the values of history, hard work, individualism, and the American trail-blazing spirit. Ours is a true American story, having been started by a newcomer to America, Montana West is not only a minority female owned business itself, but helps support small businesses, start-ups, and women owned businesses across the nation. With our motto of “Ride and Shine” always in mind, we will continue to bring innovative, quality, and fun products to delight and inspire the American cowgirl and cowboy. WHAT'S NEW !! Our Manila branch office is in Pacific Star Building in Makati.. We are searching for driven and motivated individuals to help us build and grow this new location. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now and become a part of our expanding company.