- Develop key online and offline partnerships for branding and acquisition through affiliate and short-term promotional events
- Offline marketing responsibilities are not limited to partnerships, events, creative communications and public relations
- Online marketing responsibilities are not limited to digital optimization on Google Adwords, Facebook and social media
- Brand & Marketing communications on various platforms and channels (traditional and new media)
- Identify, evaluate, and assess strategic business opportunities via consumer and industry related market/data research and trends and platforms
- Work closely with business development team to lead and develop the ATL/BTL marketing strategy, operation, and KPI achievement aligned with business objectives for both short and long term goals
- Oversee and manage the execution of marketing calendar plan and channel budgets
- Regularly monitor and analyze performance metrics of marketing campaigns and build processes of increasing efficient return on marketing dollars through data-driven decision making.
- Develop a strong understanding of the groceries industry and its key drivers
- Produce engaging and creative content to be distributed across all our owned, earned, and bought channels
- At least a college graduate of Business Management, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- 3-5 years of working experience in Marketing
- Experienced in social media marketing and PR
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About MetroMart Technologies, Inc.
MetroMart is the #1 online grocery delivery service in the Philippines. We let our customers order from their favorite local stores in the Metro and we deliver to them within 2 hours. Our partners include Robinsons Supermarket, S&R Supermarket, Pet Express, Watsons, Generika Drug Store, Toy Kingdom, Baby Company, R.L. Lapids, Cubao Farmers Market and more...