Sales Trader Trainee (CRC)
- 150 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 13 days
- Recruiter responds
- 80% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 hours ago
- Financial Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 9/F Marajo Tower, 4th Ave. cor. 26th St., Taguig, Philippines
Who we are looking for:
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Has keen interest with alternative investments
- Someone who is willing to take on new challenges and has a winning attitude
- Someone who has prestigious business circle and willing to expand this group through continuous involvement with different high net worth organizations and/or individuals
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Pro-active and highly motivated with a passion for excellence
- Personable with an ability to invoke confidence and trust
- Experienced or have the capacity to create business opportunities
- Have the knowledge of local and international current events
- Have impressive communication and presentation skills.
- Strong numeracy skills and independent thinking.
- An interest in finance and the financial markets.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Educates and introduces the company’s products to clients.
- Formulates plans and strategies in marketing the products of the company.
- Generate potential client list and conduct calls to prospective clients.
- Prepares market research studies to remain up-to-date with market conditions relevant for client trade recommendations.
- Generates qualified sales lead by developing and implementing sales events and strategies.
- Identify and keep abreast of new market trends.
Our business is to grow investments in the Foreign Exchange (Forex) market by trading currencies. Our name is your guarantee of integrity and transparency in our business practices. We are an employer dedicated to mold passionate minds and eager leaders through a dynamic culture of mentorship and education. MetisEtrade, Inc. is registered and supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas as a Foreign Exchange Dealer (FXD) with Certificate No. FX-2012-004784 and by Securities and Exchange Commission as an online foreign currency trading and precious metal trading market maker and referral broker.