- Complete training for all new hires and continual training for entire sales staff
- Discipline and provide coaching to sales people as necessary
- Engage in one-on-one reviews with salespeople to maximize performance
- Strategize new training methods to be implemented
- Partner with sales and marketing departments to set and progress towards goals
- Collect and interpret data to determine effectiveness of training technique
- Direct the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer.
- Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience developing training materials.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
About Mega Global Corporation
Mega Global Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of canned goods. It is the company behind MEGA SARDINES - the Number 1 Sardines Brand in the Philippines, and other innovative, high-quality and value-for-money products namely, MEGA CREATIONS Premium Sardines, MEGA TUNA, and MEGA PRIME Canned Vegetables. The company has two entities namely, Mega Fishing Corporation (MFC) and Ayala Seafoods Corporation (ASC). Armed with modern facilities, international standard certifications and equipment for both fishing and manufacturing, Mega Global Corporation is dedicated to improve people's lives by bringing forth improvements and innovation in fishing, food technology and packaging.