M2.0 Communications specializes in business, technology, and lifestyle communication, with emphasis on public relations, stakeholder management and digital communication. We focus on public relations, social media marketing and media analytics, and pride ourselves as experts in earned media communication.
M2.0's diﬀerentiation lies in the robust support oﬀered by its diﬀerent service units, as well as its knowledge and experience in stakeholder management, technology and business PR.
Is the role right for you?
We are looking for a quality-drivem, multi-account juggling account director to join our PR and Digital agency. The responsibilities include building and nurturing client relationships, developing new business opportunities, briefing creative teams, allocating and managing budgets, and identifying new areas of growth.
Successful candidates will have exceptional interpersonal skills, a proven track record of client relationship management, at least 5 years of work experience with some experience in management role and a very keen eye for detail and organization.
What are your responsibilities as an Account Director?
- Plan budgets and activities for account management in the company
- Set up goals and objectives for all staff under your guidance.
- Provide feedback and counsel to account staff to meet quotas/objectives.
- Conduct performance evaluation using key metrics
- Serve as the point of contact for clients in your portfolio
- Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
- Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients
- Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
- Read reports of subordinates and communicate overall quarterly/annual progress to senior management and external stakeholder
Are you right for the role?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. We are looking at people who can converse and write well enough so that prospects are encouraged to continue a conversation that eventually leads to conversion.
- Highly adaptable. You’ll be dealing with quite a bit of ambiguity, so you need to be able to adjust behavior when change occurs, so priorities are still met.
- Resourceful. Your journey will be littered with obstacles. We need people who address problems with professionalism and in a way that aligns with the our team’s strategy.
- Results-oriented. This role is all about meeting conversion targets. We need people who look at their targets and come up with ways to meet them on a regular basis.
- Proven experience as an account director or similar position
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- Proven leadership experience
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
- Excellent writtena and oral communication skills.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
- Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and metrics
- Working knowledge of MS Office and/or relevant software (e.g. ZOHO)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
What kind of support can I expect?
You will be directly reporting to the Managing Director. There will be a quarterly projects and plans that you will follow and adhere to. You will have a onboarding session with the team and a management committee that will support you.
How about the package?
Basic Salary range can be from P60,000 to 80,000 a month. This is a full-time position. Upon regularization, benefits include:
- Mobile allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Intellicare HMO membership
- Laptop Allowance
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave