- Pasay, Philippines
- Full time
Responsible for the acquisition of projects, negotiation, and finalization of contracts for base maintenance products and services.
- Formulation of market analysis and development of sales strategies to promote the company’s position within the MRO industry.
- Gathers, confirms and analyzes market and sales information required to prepare competitive sales and business plans.
- Development and implementation of customer acquisition activities together or in coordination with Lufthansa Technik Sales.
- Management of contract negotiations with customers together or in coordination with Lufthansa Technik Sales and coordination of contractual topics within the company.
- Preparation of commercial calculations, business plans, proposals and contracts, verification of plausibility and analysis of risks in coordination with other units.
- Enhancement of customer relations and conduct of customer visits in coordination with Lufthansa Technik Sales in order to identify and pursue additional sales opportunities.
- Participation in marketing and customer events.
- Performs other related duties as may be directed by Manager-Sales.
- Actively reports safety hazards and incidents in the tasks he/she performs.
- Complies with the established safety rules / requirements.
- University degree, preferably in Business Sciences or Engineering;
- Strong business and commercial orientation;
- Strong negotiation, assertiveness and persuasion skills;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, creativity, proactivity;
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Background in contract negotiation and risk analysis;
- Distinctive service focus, customer orientation, and intercultural competence;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information;
- Ability to plan effectively and work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours;
- Understanding aviation services is an advantage;
- Preferably, 2-years sales experience in aviation, construction, industrial projects.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.