- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 9% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 14 days ago
- Medical Practice
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 8F AccraLaw Tower, 2nd Avenue corner 30th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Taguig, Philippines
- Male or Female
- Physically fit and healthy
- With extensive background in Trade/ Brand/ Agency/ Marketing Management
- Preferably with expertise or experience in the following fields:
- Medical Marketing
- Have worked with copywriters and graphic designers to conceptualize implementation of approved plans (e.g. events, activation campaigns for existing clients, offers for existing clients, etc.)
- Have worked with high level management to ensure approval, procedure, workflow, implementation and follow through of marketing initiatives
- Have managed content and responses on digital properties (e.g. website, social media pages)
- Have worked with external partners and suppliers for execution/ production of marketing initiatives
- Have tracked and analyzed campaign results and created reports for Management
- Have touched base with and managed potential corporate partners and ambassadors
KEY DUTIES & TASKS
- Identifies, develops, and evaluates marketing strategy, based on company objectives, market characteristics, cost and markup factors
- Formulates, directs and coordinates marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising, promotion managers and in-house sales people.
- Recommends and participates in promotional activities and trade shows, working developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Generates new leads for business growth while maintaining existing customer base
- Sources advertising opportunities and develops advertising media plans.
- Manages the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials; liaisons with suppliers such as designers and printers.
- Organizes social events, educational symposiums, health & wellness seminars to create awareness and pitch products and services of the Center to targeted communities and groups.
- Collaborates with in-house and external marketing specialists on brand imaging, brand assurance, and development
- Initiates market research studies and processes their findings necessary for pre-approved marketing endeavors. (Conduct customer surveys, food groups, questionnaires to identify potential markets for products and services.)
- Confers with legal team to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement.
- Uses sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business development and monitoring market trends.
- Regularly updates sales kits, products and service menus, brochures and website
- Ensures that all customer queries are properly answered and all transactions are properly processed.
- Regularly trains and tests all staff members on the Center’s products, services and sales spiels
- Monitors daily, weekly & monthly sales to evaluate sales performance of the Company
- Manages Social Networking Sites of the Center
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
LifeScience uses preventive medicine to target disease before symptoms appear. LifeScience pioneers in putting together all that you might need in your pursuit for better health. Well-trained and up-to-date physicians help you sort through a gamut of clinical and lifestyle concerns that may have accumulated over years of prioritizing career goals and setting aside what is truly very important: your health.