- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
KEY DUTIES & TASKS
- Identifies, develops, and evaluates marketing strategy, based on company objectives, market characteristics, cost and markup factors
- Formulates, directs and coordinates marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising, promotion managers and in-house sales people.
- Recommends and participates in promotional activities and trade shows, working developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Generates new leads for business growth while maintaining existing customer base
- Sources advertising opportunities and develops advertising media plans.
- Manages the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials; liaisons with suppliers such as designers and printers.
- Organizes social events, educational symposiums, health & wellness seminars to create awareness and pitch products and services of the Center to targeted communities and groups.
- Collaborates with in-house and external marketing specialists on brand imaging, brand assurance, and development
- Initiates market research studies and processes their findings necessary for pre-approved marketing endeavors. (Conduct customer surveys, food groups, questionnaires to identify potential markets for products and services.)
- Confers with legal team to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement.
- Uses sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business development and monitoring market trends.
- Regularly updates sales kits, products and service menus, brochures and website
- Ensures that all customer queries are properly answered and all transactions are properly processed.
- Regularly trains and tests all staff members on the Center’s products, services and sales spiels
- Monitors daily, weekly & monthly sales to evaluate sales performance of the Company
- Manages Social Networking Sites of the Center
- Male or Female
- Physically fit and healthy
- With extensive background in Trade/ Brand/ Agency/ Marketing Management
- Preferably with expertise or experience in the following fields:
- Medical Marketing
- Have worked with copywriters and graphic designers to conceptualize implementation of approved plans (e.g. events, activation campaigns for existing clients, offers for existing clients, etc.)
- Have worked with high level management to ensure approval, procedure, workflow, implementation and follow through of marketing initiatives
- Have managed content and responses on digital properties (e.g. website, social media pages)
- Have worked with external partners and suppliers for execution/ production of marketing initiatives
- Have tracked and analyzed campaign results and created reports for Management
- Have touched base with and managed potential corporate partners and ambassadors
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 8F AccraLaw Tower, 2nd Avenue corner 30th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Medical Practice
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.