Affiliates and Partnerships Associate
- Makati, Philippines18F, Adamson Center, 121 L.P. Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines 1209, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage affiliate networks and partners, ensure commitment & campaign execution
- Acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates
- An in-depth knowledge of English/international affiliates markets
- At least 3 Years of working experience in affilates roles.
- Strong team management and partnership management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective sales and negotiation skills
- Driven and results-oriented
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- Highly numerate
- A good understanding of tracking technology
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Fluent in English (an additional language would be a bonus)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About KKday Philippines
KKday is an online platform and app that specializes in local in-destination tours and guides. Through a collection of highly curated experiences, KKday provides travelers an avenue to find exciting off-grid activities and book them easily through their platform. Under CEO Ming Ming Chen, the company has grown from the initial 20 employees in 2015, to currently over 280. With offices in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, and China, KKday is the largest travel e-commerce platform in Asia.