Social Media Specialist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 91% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 34 minutes ago
- Financial Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 26th Floor Discovery Centre 25 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines
- University graduate of Mass Communications, Multimedia Arts, Advertising or related course
- Two (2) years minimum experience in any marketing- related work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Analytical, detail oriented, above average planning and organizing skills
- Collaborative, team player
- Results-driven, highly motivated, highly organized and can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent in Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, After effect (for video creation and editing)
- With high interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Adequate knowledge of web design
- Experience in utilizing different social media platforms
- Experience in writing, editing and developing for social media space
- Collect relevant information to posted on Social Media
- Monitor the interactions occuring in social media that affect the organization
- Track, monitor and report statistics and results on social media activities
- Attract, interact with the targeted market
- Indentify, evaluate and monitor social media channels, emerging trends and stays abreast of social media best practices
- Build,and execute social media strategies through research, benchmarking and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share content that build meaningful connections to the target audience. The end result is for said audience to take action
- Set up and optimize company website pages to increase the visibility of the company's social content
- Collaborate with other departments to manage the reputation of the company and coordinate necessary actions concerning feedback gathered from social media sources.
- Establish relationships with online communities through consistent communication and identify influencers that will fit the company's strategy.
- Provide recommendations for online campaign optimization
- Create viral recommendations/ campaigns that will help generate public awareness about the company.
Take a new career challenge. Explore new heights. Be driven by our vision to be the Ultimate Choice Remittance Service Provider Globally.
I-Remit, Inc. is a publicly listed global remittance company that serves the remittance needs of thousands of Overseas Filipino Worker’s worldwide. The company is present in 24 countries across North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, the Pacific Isles and Middle East. The iRemit management and employees are committed to serving the OFWs by utilizing the latest in technology to provide FAST, CONVENIENT and EFFICIENT service. We live by these core values – Integrity, Customer Satisfaction, Excellence and Teamwork Joining iRemit will give you the opportunity to work with young, dynamic and highly creative individuals, who have the passion for work excellence and unparalleled service to our Filipino OFWs. Are you ready to take the challenge?...Don’t miss our career opportunities and be part of our company towards achieving global success.
I-Remit has a global network of almost 800 Remittance Outlets consisting of Subsidiaries, Associates, Tie-Ups and Agents and STILL growing . . .
I-Remit's rapid business growth was achieved by establishing stronger footholds in the current markets where it operates and by opening new branches and entering into strategic partnerships in new markets. The Company pursues a strategy of opening subsidiaries or entering into joint ventures in areas with high densities of Filipinos in various countries around the globe. It also engages agents and partner tie-ups to augment its geographic reach and to establish its presence in countries with restrictive regulations on the operation of money remittance companies.
The latest addition to the Company's growing roster of overseas branches is the wholly owned subsidiary, I-Remit New Zealand Limited located in Manukau, Auckland that commenced operating commercially in February 2008.
In September 2007, the majority-owned I-Remit Europe Remittance Consulting AG started commercial operations in Vienna, Austria. The successful entry into the Austrian market is seen as a boost to further expansion in other European Union markets.
In the same year, the Company also entered into strategic partnership with Merchantrade Asia Sdn. Bhd., a mobile and remittance service provider in Malaysia.
The Company is currently present in 24 countries and territories around the world that includes subsidiaries and an associate in Australia, Austria, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
I-Remit's desire to reach out to greater number of Filipinos and lay down the foundation for its transformation into a global remittance company led it to embark on a strategic expansion path that was successfully initiated with the IPO on October 17, 2007. Approximately 82-percent of the net IPO proceeds have been allocated for expansion and the establishment of new branches and to meet cash bond requirements in host countries.
The IPO proceeds are being used principally to expand the scope of operations in countries where I-Remit is already present, i.e., Australia, Hong Kong, and Austria, start-up the operations in New Zealand, and establish new operations in Italy. The expansion program which will run up to 2012 will also include the upgrading of application systems to build new operational capabilities and to improve customer service and fulfilment functions in Manila.
Product & Services
iRemit VISA CARD (Account Opening and Reloading)
iRemit Visa Card is a debit and "ATM card-in-one" that allows almost instantaneous crediting of remittances from abroad. The card may be used to withdraw from any BancNet, Megalink or Expressnet ATM in the Philippines or any Visa-affiliated ATM anywhere in the world. The card also functions as a debit card that may be used to make purchases from over 12 million Visa-affiliated merchants in over 170 counties around the globe.
iCredit (Credit to Bank of Your Choice)
iRemit's bank-to-bank online crediting facility guarantees that remittances received before noon will be credited to the bank accounts of designated beneficiaries on the same day. These remittances may be withdrawn by the family members of the OFWs from any ATM of BancNet, MegaLink, or Expressnet member banks.
iDeliver (Door-to-Door Delivery)
iRemit has the capability to deliver remittances in cash literally at the doorstep of the beneficiaries of OFWs through in-house and third party couriers.
iNotify (Remittance Pick-up)
iRemit has established alliances and strategic partnerships to allow OFW beneficiaries to pick-up remittances from the branches of various commercial and thrift banks, and pawnshops upon notification.
I-PAY Bills Payment
I-Remit Foreign Offices accept payments for membership contributions, loan payments and insurance premiums.