Sales Executive | Davao
- Davao City, PhilippinesDavao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippines
- 13,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP13,000.0030,000.0013,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- The Sales Engineer is responsible to sell the company's products and services.
- Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with the clients.
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way.
- Responsible for making repeat sales the employer's existing customers.
- Gathering market and customers information.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers business and requirements.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Researching the market and related products.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Can do negotiating of price, cost, delivery, and specifications with the customers.
- Can do proposal documents, as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customers.
- Can make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Provide coordination between customer and different departments such as Project Implementation and Service Departments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- With at least 1 to 2 years sales experience, preferably from Security, IT, Computer, Electronics or similar industry.
- Knowledgeable in the analysis of market conditions and formulation of competitive sales strategies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Have a good command of the English language; customer oriented and with good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Can work with minimal or without supervision; exhibits a sense of urgency when necessary.
- Keen on details, highly analytical, resourceful, proactive.
- Willing to do fieldwork.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Technical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.