Territory Account Manager is responsible for managing accounts, selling and achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in the assigned areas (Davao/Mindanao). Ensure effective implementation of all sales & promotions programs and the prompt resolution of issues affecting key accounts. He/she will also be doing telemarketing and company presentation.
- Sells IMVI Products and Services to partners & resellers;
- Ensure to attain the Target quota given by the Sales Manager/Management;
- Analyzes customer's needs and recommends requirements that best meets customer's requirements;
- Conduct sales visit and product presentations and be able to satisfy all clients queries;
- Continuously improving the relationship with partners through close / regular face to face interaction and phone calls. Ensure constant communication with all Accounts assignment and 100% coverage;
- Monitor and Analyze sales performance of Assigned Accounts and recommend, do action plan in addressing concerns and to ensure sales target per assigned Accounts.
- Candidate must possess any Bachelor's/College Degree; preferably related to Engineering, Business Administration, or IT;
- Must be capable of working for and reporting to a Luzon-based supervisor;
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Business Development, Sales
- Preferably 1-2 years Experienced Employee specialized in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Strong in negotiation, understanding and communicating complex financial data;
- Ability to negotiate favorable terms and conditions of purchase or sale of goods;
- Ability to establish strong business partnerships;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong Business Acumen, focused and results oriented;
- Strong Presentation Skills, a winning attitude and strong work ethic;
- Understanding of day to day operations in a transactional environment similar to the IT distribution channel; and
- Excellent Teamwork skills, Creative, pro-active, resourceful, self-motivated and independent.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Product Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.