- Makati, Philippines1169 Chino Roces Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0025,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Responsible for managing accounts, selling and achieving monthly and annual sales targets. Ensure effective implementation of all sales & promotions programs and the prompt resolution of issues affecting key accounts. He/she will also be doing telemarketing and company presentation.
Essential Job Function:
- Sells IMVI Products and Services to partners & resellers.
- Making sure that channel partners sign proper contracts/agreements.
- Manage and attain the quota given by the Sales Supervisor/Management
- Analyzes customer's needs and recommends requirements that best meets customer's requirements
- Conduct sales visit and product presentations and be able to satisfy all clients queries
- Continuously improving relationship with partners through close / regular face to face interaction and phone calls. Ensure constant communication with all BPs assigned (updated price list / promo given). 100% coverage of the manage BPs is expected
- ARs to be within the stipulated period of collection. Zero overdue.
- Zero overdue of demo units. Responsible for client’s extension & internal documentation given to concerned people.
- Ensure accurate weekly pipeline submitted. Weekly update needed for each opportunity given.
- Submits weekly report as may be required by the immediate superior and/or Company officers.
- Attend product trainings and sales events
- Study and research the competition to better position the product
- Coordinate with Technical Manager on Product Demo, Training and Implementation.
- Performs all necessary additional functions required by the immediate superior and/or Company Officers.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in distribution channel market is required for this position.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Relationship Management
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Customer Research
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.