Human Resources | Intern
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1802-1804, 18th Floor, Valero Access Rd 3, Bel-Air, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Human Resources Intern will be responsible for providing day to day administrative support to the human resource team. This will include, but not be limited to updating our employee 201 files, assisting during employee onboarding and offboarding, preparing necessary documents, and additional tasks relevant to human resources as assigned by Human Resources Supervisor.
The Intern will be given series of lectures on the different aspects of the Human Resources function which will be conducted by the Human Resources Supervisor.
- Maintain 201 files of all employees by organizing, compiling, and updating the employees’ records.
- Updates employment information of new hires, active and inactive employees.
- Notarization and tracking of employment contracts including termination notice and quitclaims.
- Handle HR administrative support tasks related to onboarding such as collection of new hire documents and other related requirements.
- Collection of government forms for updating of employment records and submission of these forms to government agencies.
- Work proactively with other HR team members.
To apply for Human Resources Intern role, you must possess of the following high-performance behaviors:
- Personable, able to deal with a variety of people comfortably, pleasantly, and professionally.
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrating ability to be keen to details.
- Working on a task efficiently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
Your success profile and educational qualifications includes:
- Graduating student of any Business course, Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Human Resources Management.
- He/She is generally required to be onsite on Mondays to Fridays and required to render of 8 hours a day during the internship.
Benefits of being an Inteluck Intern
- The Company will provide daily allowance and free meals on working days.
- You will learn from experienced HR professionals.
- You will be exposed to other HR functions and enhance your skills in the field of HR roles.
- Provides opportunity for a full-time job.
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Valero Access Rd 3, Bel-Air
- Data-driven end to end Logistics Services
- 1 opening