- Maintaining and improving the company's inventory situation by analyzing inventory statistics to determine which products are selling and which are not.
- Placing inventory orders and tracking shipments.
- Performing regular inventory counts.
- Drafting inventory reports that document inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- Reporting inventory statistics to management and suggesting improvements to inventory control.
- Coordinating with other workers to resolve discrepancies between inventory and revenue.
- Creating and maintaining inventory databases and systems for accurately managing inventory.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with databases and spreadsheets.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Location: CDO, but open to flexible working schedule and can travel for work
About Inteluck Corporation
Inteluck provides data-driven end to end logistics services to enterprises in Southeast Asia. The core of Inteluck is to maximize logistics efficiency by leveraging technology and data and creating value for both customers and vendors. Inteluck supports a variety of logistics platform services, including domestic FTL (full truckload) transportation, warehouse management, freight forwarding, cross border transportation and other bespoke supply chain services. Headquartered in Singapore and operates in other Southeast Asian countries including the Philippines and Thailand, with offices in China and other regions. Inteluck’s mission is to build the most efficient logistics world by connecting talented and responsible people driven by the data and technology.