1. Organizes, interprets and summarizes findings, creating presentations and reports
2. Analyzes data using statistical methods to identify trends, meet organizational goals and feed dashboards.
3. Defines metrics and track, analyze and report on specific project outcomes.
4. Imports, cleans, reviews, expands, validates and documents datasets.
5. Engages across units to identify and meet data needs.
6. Monitors and maximizes online tools such as Chart Beat, Visual Revenue, Google Analytics, CrowdTangle and other online tools.
7. Performs other related tasks as may be assigned
- College Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Applied Mathematics,Information Technology, Computer Science, Digital Marketing
- At least 3 year work experience in Web Analytics or similar job
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in web analytics tools, excellent data collection and reporting,
- Familiar with any of the following tools Google Analytics, Alexa, Chartbeat, Visual Revenue, etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Mobile Phone Plan
- Google Analytics
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science