Business Development Officer | Baguio City
- Pasig, Philippines1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
The Business Development Officer (BDO) will be responsible for driving results-oriented high performance in client and partner engagements. The BDO will be developed in several facets of marketing that IMPACT Training & Consultancy specializes in.
- Lead generation and research (both remotely over the phone and in-person pitching).
- Other lead generation activities such as flyering, attending trade events, etc.
- Scheduling for and pitching to restaurant owners, staff, or managers.
- Conducting regular follow-ups with the client's point of contact to continue negotiations.
- Positions vacant: 2
- Project Duration: 6 months
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Psychology or equivalent.
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills are required.
- Applicants must be willing to do fieldwork (currently on work from home setup)
- Applicants must be located in Baguio
- Creative Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.