Business Development Executive
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 33% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Suite 1004, The Infinity Tower,, Taguig, Philippines
- Excellent communication and presentation skill with good command of English and Filipino.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build and grow relationships.
- Highly disciplined and possessing excellent time management skills.
- Must have a proven track record that demonstrates leadership capabilities.
- Motivated to learn and improve skills continuously.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances.
- Preferably with background in B2B or SaaS sales and/or marketing.
- Preferably with background and knowledge in other business functions such as human resources, sales and marketing.
Want to join the team that's bringing powerful technology and unparalleled customer support to Southeast Asia? One of the top start-up companies in the country is looking for a Business Development Executive to help further establish the organization as a leader in solving key business problems through technology.
You'll be identifying and developing key partnerships and relationships in order to grow our client base and expand Bridge's market share across the Philippines.
You'll also have the opportunity to work closely with our Marketing and Client Success teams to help shape and execute strategies to further establish Bridge as a leader in delivering world-class software and services.
You must be able to think critically and strategically about business opportunities and possess a strong sense of ownership, adaptability, and resourcefulness.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus