Business Development Executive
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
Want to join the team that's bringing powerful technology and unparalleled customer support to Southeast Asia? One of the top start-up companies in the country is looking for a Business Development Executive to help further establish the organization as a leader in solving key business problems through technology.
You'll be identifying and developing key partnerships and relationships in order to grow our client base and expand Bridge's market share across the Philippines.
You'll also have the opportunity to work closely with our Marketing and Client Success teams to help shape and execute strategies to further establish Bridge as a leader in delivering world-class software and services.
You must be able to think critically and strategically about business opportunities and possess a strong sense of ownership, adaptability, and resourcefulness.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill with good command of English and Filipino.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build and grow relationships.
- Highly disciplined and possessing excellent time management skills.
- Must have a proven track record that demonstrates leadership capabilities.
- Motivated to learn and improve skills continuously.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances.
- Preferably with background in B2B or SaaS sales and/or marketing.
- Preferably with background and knowledge in other business functions such as human resources, sales and marketing.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Research
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Suite 1004, The Infinity Tower,, 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.