Sales Representative - Engineering/Educational Products
- 96 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 hours ago
- Professional Training
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- T. Cruz Street, Cruzville Subdivision, Zabarte Road, Quezon City, T. Cruz, No, Quezon City, Philippines
- With at least 1-2 years sales experience, preferably of Industrial and Engineering Products and proven track record in achieving sales target.
- With experience in promoting, selling and securingorders from existing and propective customers through a relationship based approach, assisting the in selecting thjose suited to their needs.
- Responsible to report to the Area Managers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree un Business Studies, Sales, Marketing, Welding.
- Organize and knows how to manage time
- Can speak English and Tagalog or other local languages
- Can work with minimal supervision; exhibits a sense of urgency when necessary
- With iniative, keen on details, highly analytical, dedicated, resourceful and proactive
- Willing to do field work and assigned areas.
We need at least 8 sales personel per area of product mentioned above.
To know more about the company you may visit our website! www.hytecpower.net
- Must meet sales budget in selling the products to the assigned territorial areas while guided by the company policy, sales policy and guidelines.
- With the acquired product and sales training, he/she should promote and sell the products to his/her assigned territorial area.
- Report to the Area Manager and submit updated itinerary and sales call reports.
- Give input on information about the market (including competitors, market potential and other related data for marketing/sales planning needs.
- Perform important functions that will contribute to the success of the company in the following stages of selling process:
- Promotional and Product Preparations
- With coordination to Technical Department, all selling tools should be prepared and used for promoting and selling the products. Likewise, he/she should seek technical assistance while in the process of presenting the products and convincing the customers.
- Sales Commencement
- He/she should be in the lead of coordination to meet delivery deadlines.
- At the same time the required after sales service schedule are being organized with the customer.
- After Sales
- He/she should seek proper acknowledgment/acceptance/receipt of the product upon delivery to the site. Schedules of training required by the customer should be coordinated with the Technical Training and Specialist Manager thru the Area Manager. Customer satisfaction feedback should be obtained.
- Actively participate in making sales forecast for the area.
- Perform tasks as required by the management from time to time.