Area Manager - Engineering Training Equipment | Northern Luzon Area
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 4 months
- Recruiter responds
- 75% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 hours ago
- Professional Training
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Zabarte Rd, Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Preferably 2-4 yrs experienced employee specialized in Engineering - Others or equivalent
- Preferably with training/training experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales related to engineering equipment and Engineering Solutions
- Required Skill(s): Must be familiar with engineering/training equipment
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
Company Mission: To be the most reliable partner in providing our customers with excellent services and solution to continuously align Education & Training Programs with the needs of the Industry. Company Vision: Hytec Power Inc. envisions to be the FIRST-IN-MIND Service-led Company. We shall be enlisted in the Top 5000 corporation in the country by the year 2015. Social Responsibility: We take responsibility to understand and serve the needs of the Academe and the Industry sectors. WE are working incessantly to close the gap between them to help create a globally competitive Pinoy Manpower That is Highly Productive, That can contribute to a Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous Filipino Society. Company Values Quality Team Work Transparency Excellence in Training & Technology Ready to Provide Training for All Flexibility and Responsive Match Labor Market Demand We Value Quality