Brokers Network Coordinator
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
Berakhir dalam 3 bulan
A Brokers Network Coordinator looks after the recruitment, training and development aspects of broker operations, attend buyer - seller meetings, prepare and circulate contracts and deals documents.
A coordinator searches for new clients through various sources. One has to communicate with real estate practitioners to advertise about the properties and projects in different media.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker is an advantage;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or a Master's Degree;
- Professional image and strong communication skills;
- Ability to interface with clients and work in fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents and conducts basic financial analysis.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Successful applicants will:
- Receive monthly allowance.
- Earn as much as 125,000 a month on commissions.
- Receive performance bonuses through cash rewards and incentives.
- Engage in extensive training programs.
Kemampuan yang dibutuhkan
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Closing Sales
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 3rd Floor Pavilion Mall Greenfield District, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate
- 8 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang Greenfield Marketers One
Greenfield Marketers One is a subsidiary of Greenfield Development Corporation that exclusively handles all real estate properties such as Residential Subdivisions, Condominium Units, Commercial & Industrial.
One of the country’s most diversified real estate companies, Greenfield Development Corporation is rapidly expanding through aggressive development in the areas of industrial, commercial, residential, recreational and infrastructure projects.
With its 50-year history of stability, reliability and relentless pursuit for excellence, Greenfield Development Corporation, through the numerous peaks and troughs of the property business cycle, has stood firmly on solid ground. Anchored by vast landholdings, financial strength, strategic alliances and supported by world-renowned consultants and a dedicated team of professional managers and associates, Greenfield has provided the foundation for some of the Philippines’ most innovative projects: Ayala Greenfield Estates, Greenfield City Sta. Rosa, Pavilion (formerly Edsa Central), Greenfield District Mandaluyong, EDSA Metro Rail Transit3, Edsa Central Station, Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Greenfield AutoPark, Sta. Rosa Country Market, Lexington Garden Village, Hillsborough, Manila Southwoods and San Antonio Heights.
As Greenfield continues to grow and develop its land-holdings, its commitment remains: to leave the land nurtured by its principals as a legacy for future generations. Greenfield recognizes itself as stewards of these tracts of land and is committed to turning these precious resources into vibrant, living communities that will be "ours for generations".