Property Consultant | Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- 12,000.00 - 17,500.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Finding interested clients who are willing to invest in real estate properties.
- Develop and execute a sales marketing plan and create innovative and competitive marketing strategies to achieve your sales target.
- Research and understand the present trends of the existing market, the customer’s needs, anticipate the future market aspects.
- Communicates with various customers throughout the globe. It is compulsory and obligatory for them to have good communication skills to converse with their clients and genuinely empathize with the customer’s needs to maintain a good relationship with them and attract more clients.
- Candidate should have at least completed 2-years in college.
- Open to all courses.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- With or without sales experience.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker is an advantage but, not required.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Greenfield District at Mandaluyong.
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Successful applicants will:
- Receive monthly allowance.
- Earn as much as 125,000 a month on commissions.
- Receive performance bonuses through cash rewards and incentives.
- Engage in extensive training programs.
- Market Greenfield projects locally and internationally.
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Service
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Greenfield Marketers One
Greenfield Marketers One is a subsidiary of Greenfield Development Corporation that exclusively handles all real estate properties such as Residential Subdivisions, Condominium Units, Commercial & Industrial.
One of the country’s most diversified real estate companies, Greenfield Development Corporation is rapidly expanding through aggressive development in the areas of industrial, commercial, residential, recreational and infrastructure projects.
With its 50-year history of stability, reliability and relentless pursuit for excellence, Greenfield Development Corporation, through the numerous peaks and troughs of the property business cycle, has stood firmly on solid ground. Anchored by vast landholdings, financial strength, strategic alliances and supported by world-renowned consultants and a dedicated team of professional managers and associates, Greenfield has provided the foundation for some of the Philippines’ most innovative projects: Ayala Greenfield Estates, Greenfield City Sta. Rosa, Pavilion (formerly Edsa Central), Greenfield District Mandaluyong, EDSA Metro Rail Transit3, Edsa Central Station, Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Greenfield AutoPark, Sta. Rosa Country Market, Lexington Garden Village, Hillsborough, Manila Southwoods and San Antonio Heights.
As Greenfield continues to grow and develop its land-holdings, its commitment remains: to leave the land nurtured by its principals as a legacy for future generations. Greenfield recognizes itself as stewards of these tracts of land and is committed to turning these precious resources into vibrant, living communities that will be "ours for generations".