City Manager | CDO
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Philippines
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, with a degree in Management preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) to eight (8) years of management experience.
- Entrepreneurial – strong experience in the startup environment.
- Strong knowledge of operations.
- Strong knowledge of the local market (strong network within the taxi industry preferred).
- Proficient with MS Office tools such as Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Strong experience in sales and presentations.
Must have the following skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication.
- Strong ability to lead others and guide employees and colleagues to the correct conclusion.
- Strong multi-tasking.
- Strong sense of ethics and values.
The City Manager is responsible for the following:
- Building and managing the local city team.
- Represent Grab to external parties including local regulators and organizations, third parties, partners, clients, etc., to ensure smooth market entry and continuous success.
- Establishing external and internal operational processes for the organization, which includes building and maintaining a strong community of fleets, drivers, passengers and partners.
- nalyzing historical and predictive data and should be able to create and execute strategic and tactical action items to improve growth of the business.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
Grab is Southeast Asia's leading ride-hailing platform. We solve critical transportation challenges and make transport freedom a reality for 620 million people in Southeast Asia. Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress). Grab is focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives and for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety and reliability. The Company currently offers services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.