The City Manager is responsible for the following:
- Building and managing the local city team.
- Represent Grab to external parties including local regulators and organizations, third parties, partners, clients, etc., to ensure smooth market entry and continuous success.
- Establishing external and internal operational processes for the organization, which includes building and maintaining a strong community of fleets, drivers, passengers and partners.
- nalyzing historical and predictive data and should be able to create and execute strategic and tactical action items to improve growth of the business.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, with a degree in Management preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) to eight (8) years of management experience.
- Entrepreneurial – strong experience in the startup environment.
- Strong knowledge of operations.
- Strong knowledge of the local market (strong network within the taxi industry preferred).
- Proficient with MS Office tools such as Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Strong experience in sales and presentations.
Must have the following skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication.
- Strong ability to lead others and guide employees and colleagues to the correct conclusion.
- Strong multi-tasking.
- Strong sense of ethics and values.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Brand Management
- Account Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Grab Office Wilcon, IT Hub 2251 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 2251 Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.