Account Operations Onboarding Lead
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Align with Sales and Business Development team in terms of Merchant prioritization, resolution of pending onboarding requirements and scheduling of merchant training & activation dates.
- Manages the schedule for merchant onboarding & encoding, training, device deployment and retrievals and store activation.
- Coordinate, manage and ensure all merchants partners are activated and launched successfully and timely.
- Monitor effectiveness of the training by providing knowledge check, assessments and post training merchant spot checks
- Provide assistance as needed in the onboarding and training of new or existing Merchant partners for Grab Food, GrabPay and Grab for Business.
- Build and develop a competent training team, encouraging cultural inclusiveness and sharing of plans, objectives and results
- Mange the onboarding pipeline to align with Sales Team targets and forecast.
- Support the training requirements for new projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve the quality of Account Ops merchant training and device management
- Improve/Update training modules on a regular basis
- Support the Head in terms of assessing merchant performance targets
- Keep up to date with happenings by coordinating proactively with key departments such as Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Procurement teams
- Ensures integrity of the account tracker by monitoring and providing regular updates on the status of the account/stores.
- Good in written and spoken English
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience in B2B post-sales environment with direct interaction with merchant partners.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Comfortable with the technology space and providing training for both mobile applications usage and operations
- Excellent leadership, management, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Meticulous, organized, resourceful and able to multitask and adapt quickly to situations.
- Go-getter and motivated leader who is able to get things done. One who is willing to both lead at high level and be hands-on as needed and pro-actively assume responsibilities and ownership
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
- Able to initiate and maintain strong relationships with relevant industry partners, suppliers and contractor.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.