- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 13 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Jl. Kemang Selatan no 99B, Jakarta 12720, Indonesia, South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Someone who’s ip for the challenge to build something from the groud up and be a “Mini CEO”.
- Live the GO-JEK values.
- Good balance in Strategy, Execution and Communication skill.
- Willing to be located in Bali, Yogyakarta, Semarang, or Medan.
- 4+ years experience.
- Bachelor degree preferably majoring in Management/Business studies/Economics or equivalent majors.
- Preferred to have background in Management consulting, Marketing, Sales,or Operations from related industry (FMCG, Logistic, Technology, Transportations, etc)
- Able to maintain relationship with local partners and regulators.
- Fluent in Bahasa, English and local dialect is a plus point.
- Strong leadership, management and organisational skills.
- Strong knowledge in representative region's market.
- Strategy - Decide direction on growth in the area and set an aggressive timeline to reach the KPIs (ie. which products have the best opportunities, offline promotion).
- Insight & Analytics - Analysis of local market, driver, partners, and customer metrics to properly allocate demand, supply, guide incentive programs and ensure high quality experiences and growth.
- Process Optimization - Improve processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow; analyze the business to track and improve metrics and growth
- Relationship Building - Be the face of GO-JEK in the city and build relationship with local partners and governments.
- People - Lead the go-troops in the city, not only in achieving goals but also having a meaningful career journey, while working closely with the VP of Supply and Demand
- Hustle - Take ownership of the business growth in the city and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Relocation Assistance
- Performance Bonus
Founded in 2010, GO-JEK is a mobile technology company with a social mission: to unleash social impact through technology. Since the App Launch in January 2015, GO-JEK has been a one stop application for daily needs in Indonesia, revolutionizing solutions from transport, logistics and lifestyle services. With values of SPEED, INNOVATION and SOCIAL IMPACT, GO-JEK strives to always push the boundaries of innovation to bring a win-win solution to both its customers and providers. The services include GO-RIDE, GO-SEND, GO-FOOD, GO-MART, GO-BOX, GO-GLAM, GO-CLEAN, GO-MASSAGE, GO-BUSWAY, GO- TIX with many more to come. As a true local startup, GO-JEK’s mobile application is now the number one online service booking app in Indonesia, with 13 million downloads as of March 2016, 10 line of services spread out in 10 cities in Indonesia. Proud to be Karya Anak Bangsa, we continue to strive to be a bar raising company. This is the place where we get to collaborate with A+ talent. This is where we experience tremendous growth and learning opportunity. This is where we nurture our fast-paced, dynamic and fun-filled culture.