- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 2 months
- Primarily in-charge of the Sales and Marketing of the leading Guitar product brand.
- The Marketing Assistant will monitor daily business metrics, create reports, and recommend adjustments as needed (sales, margins, inventory, etc.) as well as assist in the monthly forecasting and order planning.
- This position provides logistical and administrative support to Product Managers and will assist with the product line calendar, promotions, sales meetings, etc. and handle other duties as assigned.
- Likewise, he/she would develop and execute effective Artist Relations strategies and activities to build relationships and expand the brand's presence with targeted artists and music genres.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or any other related field.
- Knowledge of high-end Guitar brands and various musical instruments
- History as a semi-professional/ hobbyist musician is an advantage
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Business Administration [Business Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.