- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 19% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 339 Gil J Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines
- Knowledge of high-end Guitar brands and various musical instruments
- History as a semi-professional/ hobbyist musician is an advantage
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or any other related field.
Primarily in-charge of the Sales and Marketing of the leading Guitar product brand.
The Marketing Assistant will monitor daily business metrics, create reports, and recommend adjustments as needed (sales, margins, inventory, etc.) as well as assist in the monthly forecasting and order planning. This position provides logistical and administrative support to Product Managers and will assist with the product line calendar, promotions, sales meetings, etc. and handle other duties as assigned. Likewise, he/she would develop and execute effective Artist Relations strategies and activities to build relationships and expand the brand's presence with targeted artists and music genres.