Financial Solutions Officer | Davao
- Taguig, Philippines19th Floor W Fifth Avenue Building, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for overall delivery of sales performance and acquisition of new business
- Retention of quality business for the assigned branch and area
- Entails implementation of strategic initiatives to build and maintain cordial business relationship with bank partners and to grow and retain dedicated sales distribution model.
- Offering of FWD’s Traditional and Variable products to Security Bank clients
- Establishing a good relationship with Security Bank in able to produce lead generations
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 1 year solid sales and account management experience preferably from telecommunications, real estate, hotel management/tourism services, banking and stock trading, luxury auto sales and pharmaceutical industry specifically handling top clients portfolio.
- A commendable sales performance specializing in Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, Securities, Investment, etc) and in Corporate Banking or Wealth Management/Financial Planning services to high net worth clients is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of energy, motivation and ability to set own goals/priorities.
- Sustained superior sales production record.
- Highly effective oral, written and interpersonal communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Strong internal and external customer focus
- Team player but able to work independently
- Trustworthy, reliable and responsible
- Organized, detail oriented
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.