- Maitaining and developing relationship with existing clients.
- Visiting and developing potential customers.
- Develop new product pitches and selling points for clients products and services.
- Strong presentation skills, including face-to-face presentations.
- To present and promote the product of the company.
- Build a working relationship with clients, direct and indirect with the clear objectives in making the company product as the preferred choice of the customer.
- Full comprehensive knowledge of the company’s product.
- Work with sales team to create regional marketing initiatves, product campaings and market segment initatives.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned market/branch/area by effectively selling the company’s products. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned to them by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Preferably coming from a reputable school
- With at least 1-2 years working experience in the same field.
- With excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Can conceptualize and execute marketing techniques
- Willing to go on field
- Can start immediately
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Economics and BS Marketing Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.