Supervisor, Strategic Business Development
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 11 days
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 days ago
- Management and Consultancy
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- Possesses a Degree in Marketing Management
- Knowledge of company services, communication skills, customer service skills, presentation skills
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills
- Account management skills
- Business Development/Sales/Marketing Skills
- Consulting/Negotiation Skills
- Computer Literate
- Must be systematic, keen to details and possess good analytical skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Business Development Activities, as planned and implemented by the Head of the Business Development Group, and specifically in accordance with the job description below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing and Client Relations for the Actuarial Service Group
- Prepare and Transmit proposals and requirements, as requested by existing and prospective clients.
- Follow-up on the status of proposals sent
- Negotiate fees subject to approval of either Head of Busines Development or Head, Actuarial Services
- Accomodate client requests, queries and comments on actuarial services and, optionally, on other related company services
- Updating existing valuations dates, professional fees, contact persons, addressm telephone numbers, etc. on the FFMiravite Client Database.
- Searching prospective actuarial clients through various sources, including telephone directories, top 10,000 corporations, PMAP and other business organizations' directories.
- Create client list for sending reminder/marketing letters/proposal for clients to update actuarial valuation
- Monitoring statistics of sent proposals, reminder letters, for existing and new clients (approved or disapproved).
- Supervision of the Business Development personnel and Assistance to the Business Development Head in implementing the Business Development policies and procedures, in alignment with Corporate Strategy and Objectives
- Attend client meetings, whether for new business or existing accounts.
The Miravite Consulting Group (MCG) is a company providing risk consulting services, particularly in the actuarial practice areas. Originally established in 1964 as Feliciano F Miravite Inc, we are the pioneer consulting actuaries in the country and have been providing actuarial services for over fifty years to private corporations and government institutions in the Philippines and in the Asia Pacific region.