- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 months
- Recruiter responds
- 43% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 hours ago
- Medical Equipment/Diagnostic
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 13,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Unit 2A& 2B Dolmar Bldg. UN avenue Paco Manila, Manila, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Preferably Medical Technologist, Medical Science or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Excellent PR skills, sales acumen, Account and Territory Management.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available for NCR
- Responsible for conducting various sales and promotional activities, collections, technical support services to the customers within his/her assigned territory in order to achieve sales target, and contributing towards the sales growth and profitability of the company.
- Responsible for the achievement of sales goals in assigned territory.
- Promote/sell customer appropriate products solutions and services.
- Maintenance of records and reports
- Increase market awareness on both company and products
- Preparation of forecast in assigned area.
- Support acounts receivables/collection and accounts inventory management
- Monitor and manage inventory of the accounts and ensure stoc availability
- Territory coverage is nationwide.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
Established in 2008, FAS Diagnostic Group Inc. is engaged in marketing and distribution of Diagnostic reagents, equipment and supplies, as well as technical servicing of test applications and engineering repair needs of customers. We represent the world's most reputable Diagnostics companies dedicated to meeting the needs of clinical laboratories worldwide. Their product lines and brand names are market leaders, often regarded as the standard against which other products are measured. FAS Diagnostic Group Inc. is the exclusive distributor and authorized local representative of the Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics product range which is the world’s largest Diagnostics company, as well as of Biomerieux France, Alegria - Orgentec Germany, and STAGO France, with the following product focus: *Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Product line includes Plasma Protein products; Cardiac function test on a fully quantitative instrument-driven format for laboratory use; quantitative testing for Drugs of Abuse & Therapeutic Drug Monitoring based on its highly patented EMIT test principle; Clinical Chemistry line known worldwide for its Dimension Analyzers and Reagents. *Biomerieux, France Leader in the Microbiology testing. These include products for microorganism identification and sensitivity. In addition, products for immunology testing like mini-Vidas are part of the portfolio. *Stago, France Known worldwide for its Hemostasis products, market leader for coagulation testing. *Orgentec, Germany Known worldwide for its test device for autoimmune diseases. CONTACTS/EMAILS: [email protected]