- 7 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 44% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 hours ago
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- DMCI Homes Corporate Center 1321 Apolinario st., barangay Bangkal Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- Preferably college graduate
- With real estate experience, insurance or any sales-oriented industry
- Computer literate, knowledgeable in Excel, Word and Internet
- Good in power of networking
- With pleasing personality
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Market or sell the company’s real estate projects.
- Generate prospective clients thru social media, telemarketing, saturation drive, mall exhibits, social gathering and referrals from previous clients/prospects.
- Provide after sales service like Documentation to ensure client’s satisfaction and good business relationship
We shall be the best provider of residential communities designed to create quality lifestyle responsive to the changing needs and preferences of the market we serve.
In so doing, we are committed:
To ensure customer satisfaction,
To achieve a sustainable growth on our shareholders’ investment,
To maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with our partners in the business,
To care for the environment we work in,
To promote the growth of our people,
While building an organization that espouses Integrity, Excellence and Interdependence.