Under the direct supervision of the Business Development Leader, the Jr. Business Development Officer is in-charge of generating sales revenue from new clients through various sales activities such as prospecting, qualifying sales leads, actively conduct client calls, and closure of accounts in a timely manner while ensuring that the customer relationship is strengthened through different marketing activities.
- 4-year course graduate in Business, Marketing, Marketing Management, IMC, or Communication.
- 1 year work experience.
- Preferably with a background in Sales.
- Preferably with at least basic understanding on Finance.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Highly creative, can work with less supervision, and has initiative.
- Can gracefully handle work pressure.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Analyzing Data
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
About Dun & Bradstreet Philippines Inc.
Growing better, together.
In a networked world, the stronger your relationships are – and the more strategic your associations – the more value you’ll be able to deliver to buyers.
That’s where we come in.
Our data and analytics bring distinct clarity to our customers’ relationship-related decisions…whether these relationships involve buyers, prospects, suppliers or partners (potential or actual). But we don’t just dump business data on your doorstep. We find truth and meaning in that data, delivering insights on your key relationships, however and wherever you want them. With Dun & Bradstreet, it’s easier to choose the most promising companies to move forward with…and the riskiest ones to leave behind.