Sales Executives / Account Executives
- Makati, Philippines
- 12.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
The successful candidates will be a part of the Corporate Sales Team and will lead the company’s efforts in the creation and managing of sales opportunities for company products and services for the Furniture & interior markets, including the preparation of proposals, product presentation, and assistance in marketing efforts. They will be responsible for meeting and or exceeding specific sales targets for their respective products. The candidates must have at least 2 years of successful track record in sales position.
- Achieve sales targets by selling FURNITURE & INTERIORS to various clients, manage and fulfill client requirements.
- Preparing Quotations, sales order and corresponding with space planning designs, conceptualization and clients requirements
- Monitor and updates online advertisements and listings to promote products & services for better sales opportunity.
- Must be responsible in maintaining a healthy business relationship with the company’s client.
- Undertakes any other tasks delegated by the manager.
- Identify and close new business via prospecting or use of a master list, cold calling, and relationship building.
- Attain performance level standards as outlined in performance objectives
- Continuously build a referral and client database.
- Visits existing customers on a planned cycle.
- Provide Customer feedback to Marketing and Product Development.
- Seek opportunities for new business to meet monthly and year-end target sales
- A graduate of any Business course preferably Marketing major.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Near Makati Residence
- Male or Female, not more than 28 years of age with pleasing personality
- At least 2 years background in sales is a plus
- Experienced in same field of FURNITURE & INTERIORS INDUSTRY preferred.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience in Furniture & Space Planning industry
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Talent for effectively interacting with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent communication and selling skills.
- Must be customer-service oriented, adaptable and flexible and willing to do field work
- Self-disciplined and professional in demeanour
- Energetic and has good work ethic
- Self motivated to work independently and/or with team support.
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
- Sales and results oriented
- Hardworking, aggressive, resourceful and can handle pressure
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.