- Manages and drives revenue of the company’s products and services while establishing relationships between the assigned client within a defined geographic area.
- Achieve annual sales quota by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete geographical territory coverage.
- Identify and develop strategic and specific reference sites in assigned territory.
- Develops a plan to complement the overall company business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence
- At least 3 years of experience in sales, field sales, and B2B
- Must have a strong background in client and account management
- Team player with proven ability to motivate other sales team member.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of cloud based tools such as Google Docs, Sugar CRM, Slide presentations.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.