Who You Are
You are a strategist with marketing in your DNA. In this role, you will be responsible for the digital frontier of the company. You understand better than anyone that good marketing is still an art of getting the right message to the right audience on the right channel and you will translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results.
Experience in demand generation, marketing communications, brand management, community growth, SEO/SEM, and content marketing are critical to this role.
What You Do
- Oversee development and implementation of campaigns and content strategies across online and offline channels benefiting the company’s goals
- Lead the strategic and technical execution of all digital marketing platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook Audience Network, and other independent ad networks
- Develop the processes and lay out the foundation of the digital framework of the organization.
- Expand the company’s digital reach by effectively tapping the potential leads for digital campaigns.
- Spearhead the team’s know-how on digital marketing by keeping up with the latest developments in the media, and be the main driver on digital marketing innovation within the team.
- Present campaign ideas and budget that involve digital marketing.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns, analyze and interpret data, generate reports that go beyond vanity metrics, and come up with the re- strategy on the duration of the campaign.
- Understand and translate business’ prospecting and current customer profile and needs
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, and affiliate marketing) and conversion rate optimization
What You Are Good At
- You have strong hands-on technical skills but with a clear understanding of
- marketing fundamentals.
- You have in-depth knowledge of PPC, SEO/SEM or paid media campaign management and key algorithm updates
- You have expertise on all the aspects of digital marketing and a thorough understanding of the inter-relationship and strategy for each of its forms.
- You are a proficient communicator - both written and verbal- so you can effectively convey complex ideas to the team, write content for various audiences, platforms, and campaigns.
- You are a resilient problem-solver with the ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining an acute eye to detail.
- You have experience with growth hacking tools for optimization tests (A/B, split testing, etc), email marketing campaigns, CRM, automation workflows.
- You thrive in change and exhibit the flexibility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You have a business acumen with a good grasp of forecasting/budgeting.
- You are social and have a good understanding of users' behavior.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave