Senior Business Solutions Manager
- Taguig, Philippines9th Avenue , Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
This Senior Business Solutions Manager will report directly to the President & CEO, working on servicing the accounts that are under the CEO’s direct business portfolio. We are looking for a top notch “whole brained” professional who will be part of our talent pool of Senior leaders to help accelerate our rapidly expanding organization.
The Senior Business Solutions Manager is responsible for the delivery of consultancy services as well as the management of relationships with clients. He/ She must have a very strong background in Digital Strategy, Marketing, and Market research. This role will co-ordinate with the internal and external resources required to service projects, respond to requests for proposals from clients, and balances the expectations of clients against what can be reasonably delivered by Cobena. The Manager for Business Solutions shall assist in the preparation and development of proposals, delivery of consultancy services and successfully prospect new and develop existing business accounts to maximize the return on efforts exerted by Cobena.
This Senior Business Solutions manager will have his / her own sales bookings and revenue targets. Initially, the role will not have a direct report, but it is anticipated that within six to 12 months, the SBS role could be leading a couple of individuals.
- Prepares the necessary business development proposals and makes the presentations to the client to solicit new business
- Manages directing projects involving strategy development, digital marketing strategy, consumer insights
- Given his/ her strong working knowledge of digital marketing tools, shall work closely with the Marketing Technology partners of the organization and Cobena’s Head for Marketing Technologies in growing the Marketing Technology practice of Cobena
- Business development: identifying and prospecting of customers; Takes the lead in the development of consultancy proposals in response to client’s requirements
- Harnesses the required internal resources to deliver superior results and outstanding customer service
- Project-manages the delivery of the required consultancy services, ensuring all requirements are delivered “right first time” all the time
- Supports the Cobena team in the brainstorming and data collection, diagnosis, and design of the proposed solution that will best address the client’s requirements
- Determines and clarifies the client’s strategic and operational problems via consultation
- Collects, analyses, and interprets data and statistics
- Conducts interviews with internal and external stakeholders
- Conducts workshops to support the achievement of client objectives as outlined in the consultancy proposal
- Guides/ collaborates with the Cobena Data Scientists in the process of understanding client data, external inputs, as well as in all analysis and report preparation
- Prepares the draft presentation and final reports for submission to the clients
- Assist in designing the executional plan and the framework for the effective achievement of client goals and monitoring of the programs and projects in support of the same
- Conducts the necessary research: desk and field-based in order to adequately address client requirements, knowledge gaps and provide opportunities for innovating on the solutions to be recommended to the clients
- Utilizes the proprietary tools of Cobena in the day to day conduct of business internally as well as externally
- Completes projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget, monitoring significant project costs incurred along the way
- Liaises with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Promotes the expansion of business with existing clients
- Works closely with the Cobena operations team to monitor account performance and profitability, as well as to ensure that client process invoices, payments on time
- Keeps up to date with developments in the industry/ies assigned to him/ her including the latest management/ transformation/ innovation and data analytics trends
- Coaches/ mentors/ support the development of the junior staff
- Any additional responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
Technical Skills Requirements
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in digital marketing including but not limited to, digital marketing campaign development and execution either as a client or as part of a digital marketing agency
- Experienced marketeer; strong in consumer insights generation & interpretation; strategy development
- Experienced in making strategic decisions and executing these to achieve desired results
- Highly numerate and at the same time, highly creative
Non-Technical Skills Requirements
- Analytical Problem-Solving: Approaching high-level business challenges with a clear eye on what is important; employing the right approach/methods to make the maximum use of time and human resources.
- Effective Communication (written and oral): Carefully listening to customers, their teams from different levels of the organization, data analysts, and relevant staff to come up with the best design that addresses the problems/ business opportunities of clients; can simplify what are otherwise complex problems/ systems/ data to internal as well as external customers
- Insight identification & storytelling
- Industry Knowledge: Understanding the way their assigned industry functions and how data are collected, analyzed and utilized; and how these are utilized for effective decision making and performance management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College/Masters graduate in any of the following areas: Business Management, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Computer Science and or related field(s)
- With at least 5 to 7 years of working experience in digital marketing, brand management, marketing technologies
- With experience managing individuals and teams
- Experienced in market research: insight generation: quant & qual – valuable but not a pre-requisite
- Any previous brand management experience desirable but not a pre-requisite
- Impeccable integrity
- Highly analytical and intelligent.
- Intellectually curious.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well. Collaborates with functional and cross-functional teams well.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Passionate about business, competitive, driven. High desire to succeed.
- Positive/strong “can do“ attitude.
- Strong sense of personal commitment and sense of urgency to his/her colleagues, team, and company
- Highly dependable
- Energetic; strong capability to energize and work well with others
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.