Customer Service Representative | Non-Voice
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 29% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2275 P. Burgos Street Sta. Clara District Pasay City, Pasay, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- At least 1-year experience in customer service;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Customer Service oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to telephone calls. Transferring calls to the concerned department, getting messages or concerns of clients in Account Executive, Account Manager, and Customer Service Assistant absence.
- Processes client's request for quotation and/or re-quotation; Receives verbal or written request for quotation and/or Re-quotation with specifications; Evaluates specifications received; Informs client regarding incomplete specification; Accomplishes request for quotation form; Forwards request for quotation; Send An Offer to Print to client either thru email or via fax; Confirms receipt to client.
- Prepares Corporate Profile and documents for accreditation and bidding and monitors availability of all necessary attachments.
- Monitors incoming fax and distribute to the concerned department.
- Monitors email from the client regarding submitted Formal Quotation send thru email and/or other queries or concerns.
- Prepares Customer Service Memo and Transmittal (internal & external).
- Prepares Delivery Receipts with complete and accurate information like contact person who will receive the delivery and other delivery instruction given by the Account Executive, Account Manager or Customer Service Assistant.
- Prepares Sales Invoice; Statement of Account, checks completeness of received Delivery Receipts, checks PO and/or signed Formal Quotation; Post FGAS, DR, SI, Quantities, and SI Amount to the back of the job jacket.
- Prepares Job Booking and forward to Customer Service Assistant.
- Prepares and submits true email Daily Sales and Customer Service Report.
- Facilitates messenger’s daily route to Customer Service.
- Receives clients and guest during plant visits and presswork; offers and prepares refreshment.
- Updates client data base including birthdays.
- Files submitted and loss quotations to respective folders.
- Sets and confirms appointments with client and coordinate with Account Executive and Account Manager.
- Monitors and requests office supplies such as thermal paper, bond paper, brown envelope, etc for Customer Service operations.
- Maintain an orderly filing system and maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Perform duties that may be assigned from time to time.
About CGK form-a-print
Our clients come first. They invest time, talent and money in putting together an editorial, promotional and packaging piece to deliver great products and services, and communicate who they are.
It is our responsibility that clients visualize their ideas before they print and that the ideas match the reality.
Printing is technical; our job is to make it plain and simple.
CGK is a 45 year-old offset commercial printing company that remains a boutique printer. The owners come from generations of printers and craftsmen with a view that quality is the integrity of the whole material from its content, design, paper, typography, photography, graphics, reproduction down to its binding.
Printing is a craft; our job is to make sure it remains so.