About the Role
As an SEO and Performance Marketing Specialist, you will use your analytical skills and creativity to develop, execute and monitor strategies across Bukas’ paid, owned and earned media channels to help grow its user base and revenues in the most cost efficient way.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute a performance marketing strategy across key channels (Display, SEM, video, etc.) to grow Bukas leads and conversions.
- Create and manage remarketing campaigns to increase conversions.
- Manage budget and optimize campaigns across digital channels to deliver efficient CAC and maximize ROAS.
- Conduct keyword research to be applied across Bukas web pages and recommend SEO content strategy for the Bukas blog.
- Write SEO and high-quality content (page titles, page descriptions, blog articles, etc.).
- Implement off-page SEO strategies (digital PR, fix broken backlinks, analyze competitor’s link profile, etc.).
- Monitor web and mobile performance and implement strategies to improve page speed and user experience.
- Monitor and report daily performance metrics.
- Work closely with other teams (Marketing, Content writers, Engineers, Product and Design team) to implement key strategies.
What We’re Looking For
- Mission-driven, analytical and a self-starter
- Low-cost, experiment-driven mindset
- Must be willing to understand how financial products work
- Must have experience in writing SEO content
- Knowledgeable in keyword research and developing SEO and ad strategies
- Must have experience in SEO industry programs such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
- Must have experience in running ad campaigns via Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and other advertising platforms
- Must be updated with the latest digital marketing trends and social media channels
- Strong analytical skills; capable of identifying trends, patterns and insights using data. Highly capable Google Sheets. SQL proficiency is a super plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Service
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Communication Skills
- Content Marketing
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]