- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 67% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 17 hours ago
- Brand Design Agency
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 1507, Atlanta Centre Bldg., #31 Annapolis Street, Greenhills, San Juan City MANILA, PHILIPPINE, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Advertising, Communication, Marketing, Management or any equivalent courses.
- Knowledgeable and/or experienced in Advertising Communication, Marketing or any related field
- Proficient in using MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Capable of gathering network of clients
- Accurately capture the client’s needs
- Excellent customer-relationship skills
- Deal with presentations in a lively, inspiring and confident manner.
- Ability to create lasting rapport
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Thorough, detail-oriented and precise
- Excellent proofreading and grammar skills in terms of both verbal and written skills
- Highly capable of communicating (oral and written communication) with all levels of management
Account Executives are the face of Bluethumb, they establish lasting rapport with the clients in order to ensure the authentic and consistent translation of the brand throughout the process. They are intuitive of the design process in order to accurately translate the client’s brand into life. Their role is to cultivate better and more effective solutions by collaborating with both the Bluethumb creative team and the clients to ensure harmonious and long lasting relationship of the agency and clients.
- Work hand-in-hand with Account Manager and IMC Executive to acquire and manage new business opportunities
- Update client database through cold calls and E-blasts (email blasts)
- Promote branding consulting services (upsell or cross sell)
- Build professional and strategic relationship with key client decision makers
- Conduct research on the client’s products/services and its competitors to understand their nature prior initial meeting
- Prepare and Present the tailored company credentials to Clients confidently and with preparedness
- Forecast the client’s preference and financial capabilities to provide them more tailored proposals
- Send prompt follow up emails regarding proposals and maintain communication with prospect clients to eventually close the deal
- Capture accurately the client needs by gathering a complete project brief
- Create accurate, consistent and detailed contact report (such as client requirements, creative brief, contact reports, etc.) and relay it to designers and clients
- Brainstorm with the team and the client (ie. conceptualize ideas, strategize positioning, etc.) in order to create a unique, customized solution for clients.
- Present creative work to Clients whether for approval or modification in a lively, inspiring and confident manner.
- Maintain client relationships through phone calls, emails, and presentations to constantly ensure smooth streamlined communications and uphold the quality of client journey the company provides
- Assure high quality of customer service by addressing the needs, requests for revision, and feedback of clients to communicate it accurately to the team and effectively resolves their concern and request
- Guide the clients throughout each service phase and the transitions on projects
- Document Business growth (number of existing clients/projects, growth of business for retained clients, number of new clients, inquiries and success rate)
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
CAREERS AT BLUETHUMB
We grow brands people believe in.
Grow with us!
This is our brand’s role; our contribution to the world, a simple, meaningful statement that guides everything we say, do, write, and create. We are a brand design agency that grows authentic brands for progressive businesses. We like keeping it real. Telling it as it is. But in a way that helps you grow. And to do this, we need people we can believe in.
The very essence of Bluethumb is its people. We are big picture thinkers who have a knack for finding simple and creative solutions from complex problems. Here in Bluethumb, our work is our life, and we make sure that the right people are recognized for their talents and hard work.
Whether you join our Strategy & Planning, Creatives, Accounts, Production, HR , Admin or Finance, you'll be working with some of the most successful companies, ranging from entrepreneurial enterprises to multinationals across all industries. We cultivate the unique strengths and talent of individuals to create the best results for our clients.
We’re not just an agency; we’re a passionate, creative group that wants to make a difference. Our door is open to imaginative individuals who are always willing to learn and ready to take on new challenges every day.
Join our team, and see for yourself that the grass is greener on our side!