- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- 7 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 18 hours ago
- Brand Design Agency
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 1507, Atlanta Centre Bldg., #31 Annapolis Street, Greenhills, San Juan City MANILA, PHILIPPINE, San Juan, Philippines
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Advertising, Communication, Marketing, Management or any equivalent courses.
- Knowledgeable and/or experienced in Advertising Communication, Marketing or any related field
- Proficient in using MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Carries a professional demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer-relationship skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Thorough, detail-oriented and precise
- Excellent proofreading and grammar skills in terms of both verbal and written skills
- Confident and has good public speaking skills
Account Executives serve as the direct link between the company and its clients. They make sure that their seeds of creativity are aligned with the clients’ demands. Bluethumb Account Executives must be exceptional Brand Ambassadors, carrying themselves in a way that is credible and upholding the image of Bluethumb as a world-class brand design agency.
- Entertain Client’s questions, concerns and requests
- Build sales by prospecting for new clients (ie. Follow-up, Probing for information, scheduling with clients to set meetings)
- Generate future income by nurturing existing customer/client relationships
- Updates client database through cold calls and E-blasts (email blasts)
- Presents company credentials to Clients confidently and with preparedness
- Presents creative work to Clients confidently and with preparedness whether for approval or modification
- Brainstorms with the team and the client (ie. conceptualize ideas, , strategize positioning, etc.) in order to create a unique, customized solution for clients, as well as for Bluethumb marketing materials.
- Takes detailed notes on internal and external meetings to serve as a point of reference
- Relays accurate, consistent and detailed information (such as client requirements, creative brief, contact reports and the like) to the designers and the client, which are to be submitted on time.
- Client feedback form
- Regularly submits a project list which reflects updates of ongoing projects
- Should regularly attend conferences, sessions and trade shows to stay on top of new developments in various industries and to increase the database of clients.
CAREERS AT BLUETHUMB
We grow brands people believe in.
Grow with us!
This is our brand’s role; our contribution to the world, a simple, meaningful statement that guides everything we say, do, write, and create. We are a brand design agency that grows authentic brands for progressive businesses. We like keeping it real. Telling it as it is. But in a way that helps you grow. And to do this, we need people we can believe in.
The very essence of Bluethumb is its people. We are big picture thinkers who have a knack for finding simple and creative solutions from complex problems. Here in Bluethumb, our work is our life, and we make sure that the right people are recognized for their talents and hard work.
Whether you join our Strategy & Planning, Creatives, Accounts, Production, HR , Admin or Finance, you'll be working with some of the most successful companies, ranging from entrepreneurial enterprises to multinationals across all industries. We cultivate the unique strengths and talent of individuals to create the best results for our clients.
We’re not just an agency; we’re a passionate, creative group that wants to make a difference. Our door is open to imaginative individuals who are always willing to learn and ready to take on new challenges every day.
Join our team, and see for yourself that the grass is greener on our side!