Service Technician Engineer
- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 25 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 67% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2nd floor topy building II, Top's place No. 3 Economia Street, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Electrical) or equivalent.
- Can be a graduate of related vocational courses with least 2 years, preferably with TESDA certificate
- With experience in related field (electrical wiring and electronics).
- Can work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Able to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Job Type: Full-time
The primary responsibility of the Service Technician is diagnosing problems, estimating repair costs, ordering parts, minimizing rework, proper use and care of tools and equipment, on the job safety practices, and proper job documentation including technical report writing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible in the set-up, testing, operation and tear down of AV equipments
- Provide troubleshooting for AV related equipments like projectors, microphones, etc.
- Maintain positive customer relations through professional interaction with clients