Organizational Development Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 27% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2nd floor Topy Building II, Top's place No. 3 Economia Street, Bagumbayan,, Quezon City, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Organizational Management or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Strong coaching / mentoring skills
- Able to create and facilitate event designs
- Ability to devise and facilitate organizational training programs
- Has professional knowledge gained through significant working experience as an OD Specialist or HR Generalist with an OD focus
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas –
- Organization Development particularly in change management and developing organizational culture
- Learning and Development particularly management development and talent management
To contribute to the design and delivery of people and organizational development strategies and the management of change in support of the organization’s strategic and operational plans, providing information, advice and services as required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- To contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the HR strategy to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the company’s ambition to be a high performing organization; to include initiatives which foster a high performance culture, where learning is valued, so as diversity and continuous improvement are the norm.
- To support specific performance improvement initiatives through the implementation of a new behavioral competency framework and 360 degree feedback process.
- To identify opportunities for performance improvement through undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
- To commit and manage additional internal or external resources as and when required in order to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed OD initiatives.
- To design and facilitate in-house events such as workshops and training programs as required.
- To work with the Operations Manager to ensure effective communication and consultation processes and to build staff engagement.