Digital Marketing Specialist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 25 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 47% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2nd floor topy building II, Top's place No. 3 Economia Street, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Graduate of any 4-year course preferably graduate of Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or Management;
- With a minimum 1 to 2 years work experience in PR, Marketing, Advertising, Digital Advertising) Knows MS Office
- Ability to develop marketing communication plans
- Project management and coordination
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Knowledgeable with the use of Social Media Platforms such us but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, blogs.
- Adaptable, flexible, articulate, organized, with high energy and confident, creative, self-directed and proactive
Must ensure that company is well represented with strong online presence on all Social Media platforms by creating interactive and engaging content, planning and executing Social media promotional campaigns as well as overseeing audience engagement
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Build social media strategy using competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Reporting and editing social media tools.
- Monitor and respond to social media channels.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with sales to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions