Senior Marketing Manager | Market Research
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 14% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- IT Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Makati Avenue, Makati, Philippines
- Excellent communication skills;
- Has supervisory experience;
- Able to work Flexi hours as the job demands;
- 3-5 years of ground-up Marketing experience in a fast-growing organization;
- Knowledge in Business Development and Marketing Research required.
Provide key local support to ensure that all Marketing efforts for IO is executed under the leadership of the COO.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Market Research
- Identify prominent offshore competitors located in the Philippines, Southeast Asia and India.
- Prepare a competitive analysis. Identify opportunities to improve brand recognition with a strong emphasis on how we can differentiate our offering from the competition.
- Identify and design appropriate marketing and sales strategies, including recommendations for resources and structures to support the strategies.
- Prepare comprehensive marketing and communication applicable to the defined market strategies.
- Build standard templates that can be populated for future sales collateral.
- Create innovative sales content such as presentations, videos, case study, or other documents that will support the desired growth rate.
- Identify key target market sub-segments and high-value prospects.
- Compile a comprehensive database of relevant conferences and media contacts.
On December 1, 2014, Ben Edictio was launched with an objective of providing IT recruitment and placement services for the global business community. Ben Edictio is established and managed by professionals with over 50 years of combined management expertise in Information Technology, Human Resource, Sales, and Marketing disciplines. We have the reach and the resources to connect our customers to the very best talents drawing from our network and database of over 30,000 professionals. We focus on understanding our customers’ business and needs that is why we are able to offer solutions that fit seamlessly in our customers’ organization.