Product Relations Manager/Account Manager
- Makati, Philippines111 Paseo de Roxas , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0025,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We are looking for a Product Relations Manager to join our team. This person will act as a liaison for design professionals who wish to showcase their design portfolios and share the projects they’ve worked on thru our website, and also for suppliers of building and construction materials who wish to generate brand awareness thru online platforms. This person will also be responsible for meeting with clients, educating them about our services, and guiding them to make the best decisions, and play a key part in generating new business by identifying opportunities for potential sales.
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster a relationship.
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients.
- Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
- Set revenue targets and then develop and execute a strategy to meet those.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Management
- 3 years of work experience in a sales or customer service role
- Able to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Keen analytical & research abilities; preferably have working knowledge of search engine usage proficiency
- Good working knowldege of various digital and social media platforms
- An upbeat person with an engaging personality and customer-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (in both English & Filipino)
- With a high level of interest in the Design & Architecture industry; must be willing to develop an in-depth understanding of our business and related services.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Additional variable income thru commisions
- Business Administration
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Research Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About BCI Asia Philippines, Inc.
BCI Media Group is a leading provider of building and construction information with offices across South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. We service a large portfolio of Industry professionals allowing them to maintain a competitive advantage and win new business through the use of market information provided. BCI Mission Statement ◾ To be the premier information provider for the construction industry, passionately providing our clients with timely, innovative solutions that enable them to reach their full potential. ◾ To provide our employees a dynamic and challenging environment that allows for personal growth while still providing a safe, stable environment that embraces transparent, honest communication and team work. ◾ To make meaningful contributions to social equity and environmental awareness in the communities in which we operate. Our Values ◾ Boldness ◾ Commitment ◾ Integrity