Business Development Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 17 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 days
- Recruiter responds
- 6% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 hours ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Guadalupe, Makati, Philippines
Persuasion and Negotiation
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Entrepreneurial experience is a plus but not required.
- Has a Get-Stuff-Done attitude, willing to undergo even menial tasks if absolutely necessary just in order to get the job done! Resilient in facing obstacles; capable of out-of-the-box thinking (ma-diskarte!)
- Revels in taking initiative, creative, resourceful, and knows how to hustle!
- Persistent (some days you’ll feel like a star, and some days it’ll seem that the universe is conspiring against you. As part of a startup’s business dev team in charge of growth you’ll have to come to work every day fresh and ready to hustle.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Looks for partnership and collaboration opportunities with other organizations or individuals. We love working with like-minded people, fellow startups, and other proudly homegrown or cause-driven enterprises.
- Works closely with Product Development to design new products and identify sources of growth for Bayani Brew.
- Conducts research on potential new clients.
- Work from Home
- Employee Discounts
Bayani Brew is on the lookout for people crazy and passionate enough to join a startup social enterprise that dreams of making a difference through its own little ways. We're forming a Bayani Brew Crew composed of team players who revel in taking initiative (self-starters) and take pride in thriving in difficult situations. Being both passionately patriotic and pro-poor is essential in understanding the values of the social enterprise.