- Makati, Philippines, 18F Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Promote and offer Ayala Land Premier properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in various sales and marketing initiatives.
- Generate potential clients and forge lasting relationships with them.
- Build and sustain a solid social and professional network.
- Update clients on market conditions, prices, legal and/or documentary requirements and other related matters.
- Meet the required sales target on a quarterly basis.
- A graduate of any Bachelor's degree.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of related experience from industries such as but not limited to Real Estate, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Banking and Finance, etc.
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are welcome to apply.
- Good at networking and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Perks and Benefits
- Training and development for qualified applicants
- Receive monthly allowances and earn commissions
- Receive various incentives (gadgets, travel, car, cash) upon hitting the required target
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Customer Research
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 18F Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.